Thursday, August 8, 2013

Better Failures and Winnie the Pooh Bear


Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

 This quote is more than a quote to me. It’s a lifestyle. When I was younger I would always compare my self worth to the trial accomplishes of others. If I were in a higher math then that person I would figure my self better and smarter than that person. If I were in a lower math than that person I would think myself stupid and unimportant. It wasn’t until I heard this quote that I realized I can’t judge people on what the do or do not succeed at because its not fair to them. I wouldn’t want to be judged at failing at something because I tried and I failed better the second time.


“One of the advantages of being disorganized is that one is always having surprising discoveries.”
A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh

 I sometimes say this to my mom when she wants me to clean my room or when she gets really mad because my rooms an absolute pigsty I just kind of turn it into a philisoohical disscusion; Mommy my room reperesent life, no matter how extensively a person organizes and plans, nothing ever goes to plan and you have to roll with the punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment